Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So the countdown to my return is even shorter now, you will all be blessed/cursed with my presence very soon. To answer your question ahead of time my mom will be picking my up from the airport (Hey mom, can you pick me up from the airport). I will be ariving in S'toon at 17:45, by that point I will have been up for about 24 hours so I will just be going home to bed (in a pink room I gather), but if you are wanting to see me at the airport everyone is more than welcome to see me there, I just won't be up for huge visit and party party.

As some of you know I am not coming home to a job so I will have all the time in the world to tell you my adventures abroad, and yes mom I will be looking for a job as well ;)

Tonight I went to go see my broadway show, still not going to tell you what it was till I get home and see you in person, but I will tell you that it was great. It was not HUGE like the Lion King or Les Mis, but still big in its own right and fun.

I have been spending that past few days walking around shops and markets playin with toys and whatnot. Trying to find all the odd requests that people have been giving me, I should guess coming from my friends that it woulnt' be as simple as "all I got was this shirt" type of requests, but I have been having a blast going around London anyway, got lost today too even, that was... well... never thought that I would see a fruit stand outside of a sex peep shop (there is more to the story, but you will have to wait).

I don't think I am going to post again unless something needs to be told, so I will see you all very soon and miss you all.

Love Don

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home