Friday, April 21, 2006

Don't have alot to report really, have been takin in London slowely. Went yesterday to see the guards change at Buckingham Palace. They do their big song and dance at 11:00a.m, so I showed up at about 10:45 and the place was packed. I waited in the crowd for 30min only to see the marching back walk by for 30sec. I am going to give it another go to get a better seat now that I know which way they go (my luck they will change it up).

I am heading out into the county with Emily to visit one of her friends this weekend so we will see if it is any different than our flat yellow prairies.

I have been looking at all the broadway shows out here and think that I am going to have to take one in. The only problem is that there is so many, looks like everything that was ever made is playing here at the same time. I know all of you will have a recomendation, and I think that I have made up my mind as to which show I am going to see, but I am not going to tell you till after I see it, I may even wait till I get home, or just not tell you at all =)

One place if you have the time when out here is to check out Picadilly Circus, that place is a mad house. There are tons of little shops, food, theatres, and cinema's. It has loads to look at, I have been there twice, once at night when all the people are out for shows and clubs, and during the day with the rest of the lost tourists.

WOW, just looked at my watch and I have been gone for 22 days (officially my longest trip away ever) and will be coming home in 8. Doesn't seem like I have been gone for that long, guess time flies when you are havin fun.

Talk to you all soon

2 Comments:

Blogger Rippin Kittin said...

Hope your feet are feeling better! You know I couldn't resist putting my two cents in as to what show to see... when I was in London, the best show I saw during the Theatre Tour was beyond a shadow of a doubt 'Miss Saigon'. If I recall correctly though, you have seen it locally so my other suggestion is to go with what you have in mind :)
Make the most of the days you have left, you'll remember every single one of them forever!
Miss you lots, talk to you soon!

Lotsa love,
Danica & Kurt

4:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All the reviewers strongly suggest that you DO NOT do to see "Lestat the Musical." Unless you are a big Anne Rice fan. If I'm not mistaken there is a musical based on either Coraline or Wolves in the Walls, by Neil Gaiman, playing...

Have fun brother. Your pink room is fabulous looking (Murray is very proud to show it off), and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home