Sunday, April 16, 2006

Well I just got back from Hungary, and have a bit of time to play with some of the photos that I have taken. There are a bunch that I took in Budapest but they arn't as good as the ones from Scotland that I have been promising. There is more picture that go with each one but I just want you to get some of the best that I have so far.

Many, if not all of you, have seen Braveheart, well this is a picture of the Wallace Monument.



Mom, I assure you that there was no drinking of whiskey in the middle of the afternoon ontop of castle ruins, honest...


er, maybe a little.

Did a bit of hiking in the highlands, cant really tell by the picture, but it was pouring that day, but I went up anyway, and when you see the rest of the photo's, you will see how worth it it was.

So when in Scotland, the home of golf, you must hit at least one ball. So while on the Isle of Skye at the northern most tip in the original home of the Clan MacDonald with winds around 40 km/h (yes that is not a typo, it was that freakin windy) and rain blowing sideways, I had our guide do a little caddying for me. Needless to say didn't work out all that well... but made one hell of a photo.

(yes that is a little kids plastic golf set)

Here is a photo of everyone on the tour, won't bother putting down the names, but when I get home I will let you know where everyone is from.


Well that is somewhat the highlight of my trip so far, there are lots of other great photos but will not bore you with them here (gonna have to wait 3 weeks for that MUAH HA HA HA). I am off to bed now, will post in a couple of days.

P.S. to the american boys, hope these photos of me don't tarnish your perfect image of me that you had =)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rippin Kittin said...

Hey bro, it's Kurt!!! Yes I AM using this plastic boxy thing and reading your updates all the time! I'm super glad to hear that you are having a wicked trip, you'll remember this forever. I was at the Wallace monument when I was over so that was awesome to see you there! Can't wait to see you when you get home buddy and hear about all of the stories and find out what handbag funk is... Luv 'n' hugz from Kurt and D in Cow town (for now) =)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude!
There's Don surrounded by cute birds, looking as if... he's surrounded by cute birds...

Get that Lil'Bitch mojo working and GO THERE!

Rah, rah Don!!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home