Friday, April 07, 2006

I am not sure how many of you are reading this blog, but you are more than welcome to post replies on it. If there is anything that any of you want while I am out here (within reasonable size, I only have one pack) just shoot me an email or reply here.

Today I went to see the castle in edinburgh. I can't feel my legs and am not even sure that I have feet left, I think I am just on stubs at this point, which would explain why I keep triping. There was alot of stuff to take in, didn't take as many pictures in there cause anything worth taking a picture of they wouldn't let you, like the crown jewels.

I really think that I am getting spoiled on this trip so far, I met a fantastic bunch of people from all around the world on my tour of Scotland. I was the second oldest on the tour (I feel old), but everyone was early to mid 20's and there was alot of partying. There were people from France, Italy, South Africa, Australia and me from Canada. I was the lone Canadian on the trip. Tonight I am going over to the Italians for dinner, they are all studying at the university here.

Tomorow I head back to London and Emily's. Speaking of being spoiled she has been guiding me through the underground all this time from the moment I got off the plane to the last stop before the airport to Scotland. But my luck has run out, tomorow when I arive back in London I am on my own to her flat. The only thing that gives me confidence in being able to do it is while Emily was taking me around London that first day, I saw lots of lost backpackers staring at a map, so really when I get back to London I will just blend right into the crowd.

Well the next post will have some pictures finnaly for you, not sure which ones to put up, so will find two or three that really give you the feel and heart of Scotland.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rippin Kittin said...

It's good to hear that you're having a good time & meeting some people you can pass your time with.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures & hearing more tales of your adventures!

Love Always,
Danica & Kurt

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home