Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well I am here. The flight was good, the layover in Toronto sucked, and custom's only wanted to play 20 questions for about 5 min. They were really nice about it all but after beeing awake for 20 hours and flying for half of that, I was a little out of it so it got old fast.

Emily met me at the airport, and we did some quick bootin around the city. It feel's like I have been up for about a week now, and to avoid bad jet lag I am just staying up to get into the hours over here (note: this is Emily's idea not to let me sleep, I think it is really just some evil science experament on me).

Have some boring pictures of big ben and the Millenium wheel I will put up later.

I leave on my trip to Scotland tomorow morning so I don't know if I will be able to post there, so you may not hear from me for a bit, but I will have lots of pics for you to see.

Lataz all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home