Thursday, April 06, 2006

Well I have just finnished my tour of Scotland and cannot say enough good things about it, I had a blast. I am here in Edinburgh for the next two days, then back to London. I will have a few photos to put up when i get back to Emily's.

The computer here at the hostel is free, but it is a old, well used, iMac so you all can guess how I feel about it.

I wasn't sure if I was going to be taking that many pictures, but the tour guide was SO good and funny that I really started to get into it, and the places that we went to were better than I ever could have imagined. Needless to say I am at about 380 pictures so far, so if you want to be bored with the highlands of scotland I will be doing slideshows when I get home, I have all of them marked on a map with the the stories writen out, so for you history buffs I am sure you will like it.
But I am off, will post again tomorow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home